Sun on Your Face, Breeze through Your Hair...
Self-Discovery in Moments You Share.
4 Weeks of Growth
The fastest, most enjoyable way to sustainable growth is to do something you love!
This specifically designed, online transformation program encompasses all aspects of your health and body - your movement, your nutrition, as well as your mindset.
The program offers:
* Highly focused coaching whatever time and, wherever you may be.
*Customized workouts specifically for your body.
* Daily accountability and support via email.
* Weekly coaching call to review the week; see what needs adjusting in order to reach your goals, as well as any issues that
come up as you work the program.
During that time, you'll be physically challenged, emotionally inspired and spiritually connected. There’s a powerful energy being part of a collective group on the same journey to discover parts of themselves left behind or forgotten. Step into your full ability and shine!
It's in the exploration of nature that you discover an amazing way to connect with yourself, because it forces you to be in the moment, to be raw and real and gets you away from the frenzy and daily noise.
You will find many answers and possible solutions, and learn that as many paths that will present themselves, there will be possibilities.
"Having a destination" is desired, but BEING where you're at in the moment is enough of a destination.
inJoy program is meant to guide you in body movement that you enjoy and connect you with a buddy to share your walks, inspiration and ideas with. Each week you'll receive nutritional recipes, inspirational nuggets and thought-provoking writing ideas designed to peel back the layers of limiting beliefs that hold you back. Discover nature - discover yourself.
Life is experienced through your body. Nature honors space for you to be exactly who you are. There are no requirements, dress codes, judgements or demands. There is only love supporting you to explore all your senses. See the beauty that surrounds you; smell the fragrance; taste the rain; touch various terrains and step out of your comfort zone and be free. Your only requirement is to breathe, open your m ind and expand your possibilities.
- Weekly group calls
- Private Facebook group
- Unlimited email access for questions and support.
- Sister match up for support and accountability
- Food guide with access to recipes
- Suggested movements
- Journal offerings
- Articles and motivational writing.
Be a Part of the Sisterhood
If you are looking to...
- Recognize that gifting yourself time in nature is self-nourishment for your soul and body.
- Allow your once skewed self-perception to be crystal clear and reality based.
- Improve your mental clarity and strengthen your physical abilities.
- Push yourself outside your comfort zone and explore.
- Possess a calm that emulates from the inside out.
- A new sense of joy will radiate from your heart.
- Gain the confidence to be adventurous.
- Feel connected and grounded.
- Feel that your spirit is alive.
- EXPERIENCE FREEDOM!
Then this program is right for you.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Meet Dawn Ciccone
IIN Certified Health Coach | RRCA & USATF Running Coach
I've always loved sunshine and fresh air, but it wasn't until I truly gave myself up to the possibilities of life that I discovered the magnitude of support in nature. I struggled with finding my 'soul purpose' and was frustrated by my lack to break free from being everybody's someone and nothing for myself. I had a deep yearning to go off on a 'eat, love, pray' journey, but realized that wherever you go, there you are. I decided to save time and the expense of traveling to far-off places and went into the woods! That's why I'm the authentic wanderer.
I walked with the introspective to answer the inevitable “who am I and where do I fit in the universe?” I had no expectations- just an intention to remain open-hearted to what presented itself.
I discovered I could trust love there, because nature gives it unconditionally. There's nothing you need do or say; no dress code - it’s come as you are - perfectly human with all your imperfect fears of being unloving, unlovable or unworthy. Nature will not laugh or ridicule; there are no judgements and it will never abandon you! Here is where you re-learn acceptance and trust of yourself. And that’s when the magic begins! :)
The Authentic Wanderer